Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the Fauquier Hospital Auxiliary will hold a chocolate sale on Monday and Tuesday, February 7 and 8, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Sycamore Room at the hospital. The chocolates will be from Chocolaterie Wanders, Inc.
Kristin Rustom of the Auxiliary said, “We are happy to be able to offer some exciting new products this year, including pistachio shortbread heart cookies dipped in chocolate and individual truffle cakes. The folks at Chocolaterie Wanders are masters in the fine art of great chocolate. Chocolate truffles and other confections are handcrafted in small batches to ensure exquisite taste and freshness.”
The following treats will be on sale (Credit cards will be accepted.):
• Single boxed chocolates: $1.50
• Chocolate Covered Pistachio Shortbread Heart Cookies: $5
• Chocolate Dipped Fruit: $5 to $8
• Individual Truffle Cakes: $8
• Chocolate for Wine tasting disc tins: $10
• Chocolate Tea Tins with Tea Strainer: $12
• Chocolate Covered Caramelized Almond "Rocher:" $15
• Boxed chocolate assortments: $5 to $30
Proceeds from the sale will go into the Auxiliary’s general fund. The Auxiliary is helping the hospital purchase a vein viewer so that nurses can more easily locate hard-to-find veins for IV procedures. The Auxiliary will also be supporting KidSafe, a Fauquier Hospital-sponsored event that focuses on children’s health and safety.
October is National Physical Therapy Month
3 years ago